Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How widespread is the use of surgical/face masks to protect from swine flu in the US?

Do you see a lot of people wearing them in the streets or crowded places? Please share your experience and specify location. I am particularly interested in those places with the most cases, i.e. New York, Texas, Chicago and California.





Thank YouHow widespread is the use of surgical/face masks to protect from swine flu in the US?
I haven't seen a single one yet, but I am in MS, which has not yet been hit, to my knowledge.How widespread is the use of surgical/face masks to protect from swine flu in the US?
I live in NYC and I haven't seen one person wearing one yet. I was in the drugstore the other day and I did see a huge bin of face masks up by the register but no one was looking at it.
useless

No comments:

Post a Comment