Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can I buy Jabbawockeez masks without going online?

i want to buy a jabbawockeez mask!!!i live in hawaii,and my mom won't let me buy anything online.do any of you know where i can buy similar masks at a store on oahu?Where can I buy Jabbawockeez masks without going online?
If your mom doesn't want you to buy anything online because she doesn't want to use a credit card (like me), then you can buy through ebay, and pay with an ebay gift card. You can pick up an ebay gift card at most supermarkets that sell giftcards.





The masks sell for about $10 (plus shipping).Where can I buy Jabbawockeez masks without going online?
Out here in San Diego theres a store called Armory where they sell Jabbawockeez clothes, masks, etc. They were even at the store signing autographs last weekend. I don't know if there is an Armory store in Hawaii, but just check online.
see if they hAVe a costume store and buy a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment