Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to buy a slipknot mask for Halloween next year, where can I buy one of their new masks?

I can find the old ones everywhere, but I can't find any of the All Hope Is Gone masks anywhere.I want to buy a slipknot mask for Halloween next year, where can I buy one of their new masks?
i wanted one of the all hope is gone masks too. but unfortunately they wont be selling this year for halloween. the best advice i could give is to make a home made one depending on which one you want. they also sell home made ones on ebay and stuff like that that look like the all hope is gone ones. but they can get expensive. and don't listen to that anti-slipknot guy. he doesn't know what he is talking about with calling slipknot talentless.I want to buy a slipknot mask for Halloween next year, where can I buy one of their new masks?
Because none of the news ones are made yet, I work at a costume store and you have no fcuking idea how many people came in for their new ones.


Most likely, we will have them next year, if you live on the east coast of America, try Halloween Scene (:
You can try this site. They have a few of those:





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/?q=slipknot+ma鈥?/a>
You don't even have to buy them, you could paper-mache something that STILL looks better than what those talentless goons wear.
i was looking all october for the new ones but i couldnt find them


i was pissed
So you're planning it now? What if your head gets to big for the mask?
dude... Its Nov. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment