Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some good DIY face masks for combination skin with acne?

I have combination skin and pretty bad acne. I have dry skin on my fore head and more oily skin on my nose. I get an occasional zit on my cheeks or chin. What are some good DIY masksfor me?





Please tell me how to store it!





Thank you!What are some good DIY face masks for combination skin with acne?
claming effect mask from mark


costs $7-8


its great for dry and combination skin i have acne and combination skin. its a great productWhat are some good DIY face masks for combination skin with acne?
one that is really good is honey and cinnamon. leave it for about 20-30 minutes. It really makes your skin soft and it kills bacteria that causes acne. Use it once a week.





good luck :)
To guarantee the greatest quality skin care products, you should make your own. 9 times





out of 10 you may be able to save money and make a highly effective skin care product then





any drug store bought brand if you have the right recipes. www.weeklybeautyrecipe.com
  • theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment