Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why do girls wear face masks? What are the benefits of doing so?

Which one would you recommend? Do they get rid of dried up spots? How long do you wear them?Why do girls wear face masks? What are the benefits of doing so?
I wear a skin hydrating mask to hydrate my face. 10-15 minutes.


I also wear a clarifying mask (clay mask) to close pores and get all the oil out of them (in my T-zone). 5-10 minutes.





Both the ones I use (and are recommended to me by my dermatologist) are my Dermalogica. xWhy do girls wear face masks? What are the benefits of doing so?
well; depending on what mask u use will determine the benfits, like.. there r some masks just for hydrating, some help brighten ur skin and with time fade dark marks, and some r for acne , while others r for firming.. like me, around that time of the month i get the occasional breakout and i use queen helenes mint julip masks, and it gets rid of dirl in ur pores and dries up any blemish u have, i love it and its like $4 for a tub of it.. usually u wear them about 10min.. ALSO! u can make ur own at home masks which i loe doing bc theyre so fresh and feel clean.. u can google that, and theres tons u can do and most of them u already have the items in ur fridge like b4 i did a milk, honey, and oatmean with a dash of lemon mask ( yea, from personal experience dont get it in ur eyes accidently -_-) it actually worked really well and my skin felt awesome!
I know several girls that would benefit greatly if they were to wear a face mask or just a paper bag over their head would suffice.
there are different types for different skin types. I use one for oily skin which dries to a hardened mask. ive actually got one on now!! its recommended to steam your face beforehand to open up the pores, then put the face mask on to cleansed skin. leave on for about 10 mins, and wash off. It is used once a week. I have one that I bought from ebay, it is a powder you mix yourself, excellent for spots.acne, which I get. If you want the link, email me thanks xx
I'm a Man %26amp; I regulary wear a face mask, once fell asleep with it on %26amp; oh my god thought I'd never get it off again. Personally I like the ones shaped like a foot sold in most Supermarkets, nothing better than getting in the bath %26amp; relaxing while wearing a face mask sipping a chilled glass of Schloer
Wow, there are so many it's hard to choose. Pretty much any well-known brand of face mask will be good - whether that be Boots, Body Shop, Superdrug, etc.





You can get face masks for all kinds of different things. Some help get rid of spots, some give deep hydration, some revitalise skin.





I personally like the ones in tubes that you can get a few uses out of, since we should all really treat ourselves to a face mask once a week. Neutrogena do a 2-in-1 face wash and face mask - use it on wet skin as a wash, or use it on dry skin as a mask. How long you leave it on depends on the instructions - it's normally 5-10 minutes. I think it is Boots or Superdrug that do the tube version (I have one somewhere). I also like the 99p sachets you can buy - H%26amp;M do some great ones too - I think they are only 49p each!





To keep your skin looking good you should cleanse, tone and moisturise every day. Take off your makeup using makeup remover, then use a spot-fighting face wash if you like. Then use a toner. I use Boot's-own Witch Hazel range and I think it's really good. Then moisturise. If you do this every day, your skin should look great.





Then exfoliate 2 or 3 times a week using an exfoliating facial scrub. Then once a week, use your face mask!





xx Emmie
Generally, face masks are used to either help get rid of acne or moisturize.


There are many different types, and it's hard to recommend one if I don't know what type you're looking for!


Some of them help with dry spots, though.


And the time depends on which one you get. It will say on the box.





I hope I helped :)
Depends what face mask you buy normaly you have to wear then untill the face mask goes hard or untill your face begins to tingle. Girls wear them as the minerals in the face mask opens the pours in the skin and cleans them so it will remove any bacteria that causes spots. Some times you break out in a few a couple of after you've worn the mask but thats just because its cleaning the pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment