Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some great natural masks for oily skin?

I have oily skin, and lately I have been getting a lot of pimples on my forehead.





Anybody have any ideas? Thanks :]What are some great natural masks for oily skin?
Oatmeal is a great natural mask for your skin. If you use the oatmeal daily, then your skin will begin to clear up. I don't use oatmeal for my skin...for a mask I use ';Neutrogena Clear Pore'; It can be used as a cleanser or a mask! It feels amazing on my skin and makes my skin extremely clear.





This is what I do for my skin everyday. And my skin is clear because of it :) Thank the Lord for face wash %26lt;3





1. Clean and Clear Morning Burst.


2. Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing SCRUB.


3. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser


4. Neutrogena Clear Pore. Cleanser/Mask


5. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2





These products are amazing! Good Luck :)What are some great natural masks for oily skin?
well don't use oily products on your skin





nd i ave a home remedie it works for all sorts of skin problems it's natural





ingredients-


half cup of milk


3 tablespoons gram flour


1 teaspoon lemon


1 teaspoon honey





just mix all ingredients together and apply to your face 5-6 days a week


after a few weeks u'll notice it does work


my spots nd pimples on my forehead went away forget using chemicals.





hope this helps!


x
There is some advice on getting rid of pimples on www.adviceoneverything.wetpaint.com. You can become a member and have your own profile and ask questions on stuff about pimples and fashion and dating and stuff. You have to be a member first though. It is a really cool website. I love it and you can get tons of cool advice from it!
Oatmeal!!!!!!!!!!!!


Soak the oatmeal in water and after they are soaked rub and put them on your face!


Its AWESOME!!!!
oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment