Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Those swinger parties where everyone wears masks and where everyone is attractive do they actually exist?

Do they actually exist or were they made up by Hollywood? Apparently actual swinger get togethers aren't as aesthetically pleasing as you would think. Is this just wishful thinking?Those swinger parties where everyone wears masks and where everyone is attractive do they actually exist?
A good percentage of the time the people that attend events like that, are not the type of people you would want to see naked. Same goes for nude beaches and communities. The people there are the ones that should be totally covered up. Those swinger parties where everyone wears masks and where everyone is attractive do they actually exist?
Check out http://www.letsgoswinging.com








it is free and gay, lesbian and bisexual friendly Report Abuse

There is a swingers club in Los Angeles and I believe that some UCLA students have gone there. Yes, you do need to submit photos of yourself in order to get in to this particular club. This one is like over 18 and up... not sure the age cap, but if college students are there, maybe 20s and early 30s. Google swingers clubs and some hot ones are in Los Angeles for sure. I remember long ago seeing one at a dance club and private rooms. but I think single guys can't go alone, only if you bring a hetro partner you can come, but single females can go (couples or single females only). I think it would definitely be an experience! I would do this only if my husband would consent, but I have show interest already :P Happy hunting, and yes, they DO exist, but you gotta find the good ones.
The people at swing parties are like anyone you see in daily life at the mall. Some hot, some not. Everyone has their preferences, and pretty much everyone gets to play.





Aside from Halloween, we've never been to a swing party where people wear masks.





Hollywood really has no clue at all about swingers. Even the TV show Swingtown was a bit off base, though the portrayal of Tom and Trina was pretty good.
Yes. I've seen listings for private parties (I live in NYC) where one has to submit a photo in order to be considered.


Personally, I think thats lame. I'd rather not go to a party based on someone else's standards of beauty.
Have you been watching Eyes Wide Shut? Its a good movie aint it?


But yeah I believe they do exist but the chances of the swingers being hot is unlikely. Or maybe I'm wrong... I dont know ive never been to one lol. But one day I might find myself unexpectedly in an orgy lol.
ive been to an orgy of 8 guys. 3 of them are attractive and young (myself included) . but the organizer and his cohorts arent and they are old!
99% swingers old fat married couples. 1% hollywood hotties.
yeah they exist, I've seen them advertised, but I have no idea how the people really look like as I've never been to one, lol
They exist, but I don't know about everyone being attractive...
if you ever had the notion that anything about hollywood was real then its time for some more VALIUM.
They do exist, but not everyone is attractive.
i wouldnt go if they exist too many std's
  • theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment