Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where do I find native face masks in the Philippines ?

how do I bring these items back and on the airplane?


what should I expect to pay for them?


Where do I find the best selection?Where do I find native face masks in the Philippines ?
if you are in a hurry you can buy them in sm malls especially in mega mall...Where do I find native face masks in the Philippines ?
you can go to Bacolod and find lots of face masks there. the masskara festival is celebrated every 3rd week of october. better get there asap, to witness the festivities. enjoy!!








http://www.lakbaypilipinas.com/maskara_f鈥?/a>
Hi,





If you have still a little bit more time left on your vacation, I believe that the best place to go for native face masks is the place in Marinduque. Although it is not very practical togo there (by boat - I believe), that is my answer to your question.





They have a group that is called Ati-Atihan and they wear those kind of masks for all their performances.
Bacolod City
try visayas.
what particular design you are looking for, we have plenty of mask in laguna, cebu, baguio...

No comments:

Post a Comment