Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some face masks I could make at home with things most people have at home?

It has to be something that I wouldn't have to go out and buy, like witch hazel or something. I'm aiming at face masks that also help pimples... I want to make a face mask out of something that I would normally have at home, like honey, apples, carrots, banana's etc.





Thanks for your time =]What are some face masks I could make at home with things most people have at home?
Ok this one is easy and simple.


I got it from a magazine and apparently drew barrymore uses it





What you need is 3 tablespoons of liquid HONEY.


Heat up the honey( you can do it by microwaving it for just 20 secs or boiling it in a pan).


Then apply it straight to your face.


Relax and lie down flat until 15 minutes has passed.


Then wash it off with warm waterWhat are some face masks I could make at home with things most people have at home?
Oh thnx u!!! glad u picked moi Report Abuse

I've never really heard of homemade face masks that particularly help acne, but this site has a few home remedies that might help:


http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/HomeRemedie鈥?/a>


Click on ';Acne, Blackheads and Pimples'; from the selection list.
mix honey and cinnamon drys out pimples but cleans and moistures and freshens rest welcome :D





hah :)
Egg white or egg yolk mask. It tightens your pores :)
  • theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment